Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Weigh-in

It has been hovering over me since I made the decision to jump on the sugar detox train, getting my base weight.  It wasn't pretty and took me about 20 minutes to get the courage up to step on those scales.  All I will say is that I am not the heaviest I have ever been, but I am not far off. 

Now that it is done and over with I can at least have a way to measure some of the changes my body is going through.  The next step is to take some measurements of the good old hips and thighs, yikes!  Though I think I am still a little freaked from the weigh-in and I might wait till next week for that one. 

I am planning on doing my weigh-ins and measurements every Wednesday, why Wednesday you ask?  I think it is the most unassuming day of the week with the least about of pressure on it.  Not much happens on a Wednesday and hey if a lose a couple of pounds it might put a spring in my step to make it through the rest of the week.  But honestly it doesn't matter what day of the week it ends up being it will be a scary day.  My hope is that I will eventually look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment